Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Fast Women

Fast WomenFast Women by Jennifer Crusie


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nell Dysart is a woman on the edge recently divorced and out of work she gets a job working as the secretary to P.I. Gabe McKenna. Nell thinks Gabe will be an easy boss to manage and Gabe thinks Nell will be a biddable. Little do they know that nothing is going to be the same in for either one of them. Investigating an old case that involves Nell's friend's dead mother and another friend's husband could put a damper on this budding couple but first they would have to admit they like each other.

What a likable a book!!!! Nell and Gabe were not only characters that I felt the need to stay up all night reading just so I can be sure they end up together but I really wanted to know how the mystery turned out and who the killer was and who was involved. I really was not sure who was doing the blackmail, who murdered who and if the missing person was really missing. Its a fast read mostly because you wont want to put it down.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...