Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Five Languages of Apology: How to Experience Healing in All Your Relationships

The Five Languages of Apology: How to Experience Healing in All Your RelationshipsThe Five Languages of Apology: How to Experience Healing in All Your Relationships by Gary Chapman


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I believe that this book is a companion book to the The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate. After reading this book I have a greater understanding of how the people in my life say sorry. Not everyone expresses it the same and by recognizing it in other people you can have a better connection and more open communication. I highly recommend this book to everyone.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...