Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Moon Called

Moon Called (Mercedes Thompson, #1)Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Mercy's Thompson is your average ordinary car mechanic except that she lives next door the local alpha Werewolf, is repairing a Vampires van and use to work for a Fae. Oh and she is a skin walker. Always trying to keep her head down is not easy especially when trouble shows up on her door step in the former of a young werewolf. From there life just gets crazy. Now Mercy is in the middle of a battle she wants nothing to do with but can’t walk away from.

I’ve heard a lot about these books from several people and finally picked it up and I’m hooked. I am not going to run out and buy the next book in the series but I will be reading them all given enough time.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...