Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wild Ride

Wild RideWild Ride by Jennifer Crusie
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Mary Alice has a unique job she repairs old amusement park rides and she has returned to her home town to repair The Dreamland amusement park. But Dreamland is not your average park it is the prison to 5 of the most powerful demons in the world. And someone is letting them out of their prison to run amok in the park. Now park personal are dying and Mary Alice along with her new friends will need to stop them before they take over.

I didn’t really like this book as much as other books written by Jennifer Cruise and Bob Mayer. I found it a bit confusing and the story did not appeal to me really at all. I keep reading just to see if it would make sense.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...