I then wondered what my top 100 books would be. I then decided I could never pick just 100 but here are some of the books I like to read over and over.
I then realized that I have only given 67 books 5 stars. That's 67 out of 935!!!!
Am I that picky?
Some of those books are kids books. (Dr. Seuss anyone?)
Do they really count?
Take out the plays ( I am very fond of Shakespeare) and the cookbooks, the classics and I am left with 40 books with 5 star ratings.
So in no particular order here are 10 of those books (I will post the others later).
- A Visit From the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- Carpe Corpus by Rachel Caine
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
- The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels - A Love Story by Ree Drummond
- The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
- Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornby
- Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
- The Spellman's Strike Again by Lisa Lutz
- Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
What are your favorite book?