Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Undead and Unworthy

Undead and Unworthy (Undead, #7)Undead and Unworthy by MaryJanice Davidson


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Vampire Queen Betsy thought life was going to be easier now that she was married to Sinclair but no such luck. Just when everything was looking good Betsy is haunted by the ghost of her dead step-mom and the Fiends are starting to mature and they are mad mad mad at Betsy. And now vampire hating cop Nick is blackmailing Betsy into helping him solve a crime.

This book is a departure from her past Betsy books. MaryJanice Davidson claims its a 3 book story arc within a story. Whatever it is I am not 100% happy with the end results. I liked the fun loving Betsy and this book was just a bit to serious with an ending I was very unhappy with. I will continue reading the series but I am going to go read something happy for the next few days.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...