Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

In Her Shoes

In Her ShoesIn Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Rose and her sister Maggie have little in common besides the same parents and shoe size. And after Maggie sleeps with Roses boyfriend the two sisters cant even talk to each other so family events are out. But through this separation the sisters grow and discover that despite all their difference they have a lot more in common than they thought.

Jennifer Weiner creates such a picture that even though I have never been to Philadelphia I was able to picture the streets and the characters in my mind (of course they looked like Toni Collette, Cameron Diaz and Shirley McClain...yes I have seen the movie).

I am glad I finally read this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...