Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Guest Posting at Rivera Runs Through It


Not to long ago a friend asked me to guest post on her blog. I love Guest posting but this one really had me all excited. I was asked to write about my first book love.

I immediately knew what I was going to write about and began a journey back in time.

So please go check out my post over at Rivera Runs Through It.

Nicole in her own words is a female geek, reader, writer, teacher, mathematician, creative, wife, sister, daughter, dog- fish - & gecko owner, Earth lover, Mets fan, movie fan, Mac chick. Google addict, half-blind, looking for a cure to PTC/IIH or Crohn's Disease and oh, so much more.

I find her to be funny, warm, supportive and writes some of my favorite books and movies reviews. She is also very inspiring.

While you are reading my post please check out the rest of her blog and follow her on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...