Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

The Next Always

The Next Always (Inn BoonsBoro, #1)The Next Always by Nora Roberts
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Meet the Montgomery Brothers who are taking on an ambition project restoring an historic building and turning it in to a romantic bed and breakfast. The architect of the family, Beckett, is deeply contact to the project and the residential ghost Lizzy. But Beckett has another project besides restoring the Inn he wants to kiss single mom and book owner Claire. He kissed her once when he was 15 and hasn't been the same since.

I have mentioned before that I am not a huge fan of Nora Roberts books especially her love stories. I usually find them to be very predictable and not interesting but since I liked her series The Bride Quartet I thought I would give this series a try. And while I did find the love story to be the same as her other story, I still enjoyed the story.

Not because of the love story but because of the relationship between the Montgomery brothers. I felt like I was easy dropping on a real family not always perfect but loving.

If you are looking for a nice summer read then I recommend this book. be warned its part of a trilogy and only the first 2 books are out.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...