Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Unseen

The UnseenThe Unseen by Heather Graham
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Meet Texas Ranger Logan Raintree known for his ability to solve cases and save victims. He has been asked to head a new investigative team for the FBI filled with agents who seem to have special abilities like his...he sees the dead.

Unsure if he will accept the new offer he teams up with possible team member US Marshal Kelsey O'Brien, known for her intuition, to solve a string of murders/disappearances that have occurred in the San Antonio area. And seem to have a connection to a murder of a young prostitute that occurred right before the battle at the Alamo in the 1800s and the disappearance of a girl at the famed Longhorn salon a year ago.

But what could the these events have to do with the murders happening now? Logan and Kelsey are going to have to trust each other and the ghosts of the past if they are going to solve this case before another girl ends up dead.

Despite following the same pattern of most of Heather Graham's books; a murder mystery, paranormal investigation, people following in love, mystery solved, Heather Graham managed to capture my attention and hold on to it for the entire book. So much so that I was staying up late and skipping meals to finish. At one point I was tempted to skip to the end just so I could relax.

This is part of a series but mostly a spin off so you could read it out of order with no confusion like I did.

I plan to read the rest of this series


View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I agree Mj, HG is an author I keep returning to over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got more of her books from the library. I am so excited to start reading them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...