Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dancing Within Shadow

Dancing within ShadowDancing within Shadow by Morgan Dragonwillow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I do not read a lot of poetry. I may occasionally read a single poem here or there but bunch of read a book of poems. So I am unsure why I jumped up the opportunity to read a book of poems. I am very glad I did.

Morgan Dragonwillow creates a beautiful path from pain and sorrow to love and hope all with a few words. I felt like I was "peeping" into someones life and the poem Energy in Motion made me blush in away I didn't know I still could. I can honestly say that I felt connected to the authors words and felt honored to go on this emotional journey with her.

Even if you are not a big fan of poetry I would recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...