Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

At Risk

At Risk (Winston Garano, #1)At Risk by Patricia Cornwell

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

A Massachusetts state investigator Winston is ordered back from training by his boss, the district attorney to showcase new crime initiative called At Risk. She wants to employ some cutting edge DNA testing in a 20 year old murder. But before he can start investigating his boss is brutally attacked, rape and obviously an attempt was made on her life. Winston things it’s not a random event. He things someone is targeting his boss. What he doesn’t know is if it is personal or professional. And things are only getting worse.

I didn’t like this book at all. The characters were not engaging and honestly I found them annoying. The mystery did not appeal to me and I truly didn’t care who was behind everything. I was disappoint in Patricia Cornwell I have in the past enjoyed her books a lot.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...