Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Infinity

Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1)Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon


My rating: 2 of 5 stars

14 year old Nick Gautier is torn between good and evil. When he decides to defend an older couple is friends are mugging he pays with a severe beating by the same friends but just before losing conscious he is rescued by the mysterious Dark-Hunter Kyrin. Just when he thought is life could not get any stranger his classmates start turning into living zombies and eating each other. As Nick teams up with a bizarre band of friends to fight the hoard of Zombies and in the process discovers that he is the last of a line of powerful creatures.

This book is a spin-off of Sherrilyn Kenyon popular adult series about the Dark Hunters. It focuses on Nick Gautier younger years before he became Kyrin's squire. Even though I have read a number of the Dark Hunter books and I am familiar with the characters I felt like I was missing something in the story line. This is meant to be a stand alone series and written for a completely different audience but I couldn’t help feeling confused and that I need to read more of the Dark Hunter series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...