Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Naked in Death

Naked in Death (In Death, #1)Naked in Death by J.D. Robb


My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Eve Dallas is a NY police officer after a brutal night at work Dallas in asked to investigate the death of a Senator's granddaughter. All the evidence is pointing to the very sexy and mysterious Roarke (no last name). But Dallas believes Roarke is innocent of the murders and that someone is setting both her and Roarke up to take the fall.

J D Robb is actually acclaimed romance writer Nora Roberts for those who don’t already know. I think that is why I resisted reading this book for so long; I am not a fan of Nora Roberts’s books. However, I really enjoyed this book. While the plot was slightly predictable and I know who the killers were early on I enjoyed the way Roberts told the story. I liked reading her vision of what the future would be like. The main characters were flawed and tormented just as you would expected and a book as sinister as this one. This book is darker and more sinister than other books written by Roberts but I plan on reading more in this series and soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...