Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Savor the Moment

Savor the MomentSavor the Moment by Nora Roberts

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Laurel McBane spends her days making beautiful wedding cakes for the brides at Vows and spends her nights alone. Then one day she kisses her best friend and business partner's older brother Delaney changing their friendship permanently. Being 2 very practical people Laurel and Delaney decide to take their relationship slow so that they can remain friends and not disrupt their circle of friends to much. Fortunately for Laurel and Delaney what you want and what you get or two very different things for these life long friends.

Every time I read one of these books I think this is my favorite book in the series. However I think my favorite is the one I am reading at that moment. What I truly enjoy about these books is the interaction between the friends. They relate, react and talk to each other exactly as my friends and I do. I think this is why the books are so fun to read. I feel as if I could be friends with these women I want to laugh and cry with them. These are great books for anyone who loves a happily ever after story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...