Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs: A Low Culture Manifesto


Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs: A Low Culture ManifestoSex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs: A Low Culture Manifesto by Chuck Klosterman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Chuck Klosterman has written a series of short essays that mock modern pop culture in such a way that you are either laughing in agreement or protesting in outrage. Whether is Pamela Anderson, When Harry meet Sally or MTV’s the Real World Klosterman will not only amaze you at his extensive Pop Culture knowledge (he is on my team if we ever play Trivial Pursuit) he will make you think and start spouting his infinite wisdom to all you encounter.

I am not sure what to write about this book. There was so much going on in the book that I just don’t know were to start.  A definite read for all Generation Xers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...