Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Midnight Alley

Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires, #3)Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am starting to feel very bad for Claire and her roommates. Just as 1 crisis ends with in days sometimes moments they are in the middle of another life threatening crisis. They all have to be suffering from PTSD!!!!!

Claire is now under Amelie's protection but like with all things in Morganville that comes with conditions. She has to work with Myrnin, Morganville’s scariest vampire who is also Morganville's scariest vampire. Monica wants to be BFF's with Claire, which might be scarier than working with Myrnin. And just so life in Morganville never gets dull someone has outed Michael as the towns newest vampire and dead girls are turning up all over the place.

Another great book in the series!! I sat down to read a chapter and before you know it I had finished the book. I didn’t want to put it down. One of the best young adult vampire series I have read in awhile. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...