Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Some Girls Bite

Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1)Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Merit's life as a graduate student just changed in the most dramatic fashion. When evening while walking on campus she is attacked by a vampire but before he kills her he is scared away and she is saved by Cadogan House master Vampire Ethan. But she cant return to her old life because she is reborn a vampire. Now Merit is faced with a decision either accept her new life or fight against those who will help her adjust.

A good introduction to a new series but not spectacular. Merit has a character has potential but it is to early to tell if the series will be great. That being said I have already started on the 2nd book in the series. I wont run out and buy them but as long as my library keeps getting them I will keep reading them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...