Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Succubus Blues

Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1)Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Georgina Kincaid leads a very boring life, works in a book store, no boyfriends to date but lots of friends. But Georgina is anything but boring, she’s a succubus and to survive she needs to steal the essence from unsuspecting men to stay alive. Georgina is not thrilled with this part of her life she likes the boring book store employee part better. But when someone is killing other unnatural creatures in the Seattle area Georgina decided to help solve the mystery to save herself and her friends.

I am not sure if I liked this book enough to read any more in this series. Although I liked Georgina as a character (a succubus who doesn’t want to be a succubus)I found the plot to be predictable and unexciting. I loved Richelle Meads Vampire Academy series so this was a disappointment. If someone gave me more books in the series or if my library gets all the books I may consider reading more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...