Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Twice Bitten

Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #3)Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Merit is one of the most talked about vampires in Chicago, in addition to being 1 of the newest she also comes from a prominent Chicago family. And now her Master, Ethan, wants her to help protect the Alpha shape shifter, Gabriel. There is a lot of animosity between shape shifters and vampires and someone is gunning for Gabriel but no one knows if they are supernatural or human. Standing between the-would-be assassins and Gabriel might just get her killed.

I am really into this series; I can’t wait for the next one to come out. Ethan and Merit are steamy hot but at times very tragic. I enjoy Merits vulnerability and her growth as a person vampire.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...