Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Friday Nites Bite

Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires, #2)Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Merits adjustment to being a vampire has not been easy but she is slowly getting there. Living in the Cadogan House has helped but now her Master (dreamy) Ethan is demanding that Merit do the one thing she dreads above all else...that’s right start attending society functions with her family. Someone has threatened one of Merits old family friends and it looks like the threat is coming from a Cadogan Vampire. Merits and Ethan are determined to find out if they have another traitor in their house or if the threat is coming from an old enemy.

At first I wasn’t sure I would like this book it seemed to be following the same story line of Some Girls Bite. And it kind of did but there was enough of a difference that I really got into the story. Constantly trying to figure out who the "bad guy" is coupled with a desire to see Merit get it on with Ethan and/or kick his pomp ass kept me reading. I enjoyed this book and will be reading the next in the series soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...