Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vision in White

Vision in White (Bride Quartet, #1)Vision in White by Nora Roberts


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mac Elliot along with her 3 best friends are in the wedding business. They help couples have the wedding day of their dreams and Mac's job is to photograph the special moments to preserve for the couple. She excels at getting to know her couples and giving them their moments. In her own personal love life she is not so lucky. Enter Carter Maguire, the brother of one of her brides. What Mac thought would be a fun casual romance turns serious and now Mac is torn between what she wants and what she thinks she can have.

I am not a fan of Nora Roberts (I do like her J.D. Robb books) in the past I have found her books very predictable and boring cookie cutter romances. But after listening to some friends go on and on about the Bride Quartet books I decided to read the first one Vision in White. And I am glad I did. What a fun bunch of characters. And even though the romance was very predictable I truly enjoyed reading this book and immediately got the 2nd one to read and have the other 2 on reserve at my library. I have even considered reading other recent books by Ms. Roberts. We will see.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...