Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Demons Not Included

Demons Not Included (Night Tracker, #1)Demons Not Included by Cheyenne McCray


My rating: 1 of 5 stars


I am not sure if it’s that this genre is over done lately or if I have read to many of them lately but I did not like this book. I feel like I have read it already and there was nothing new in the book that made me want to read this series. This is very disappointing to me because the 4th book in the series is called Zombies Sold Separately and that’s just a cool name for a book.

I just felt that the book was ABC, Already Been Chewed. Been there Read that, sex scenes meant to shock but they don’t. Demons meant to scare you but don’t. A main heroine that is not appealing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...