Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tangled Threads

Tangled Threads (Elemental Assassin, #4)Tangled Threads by Jennifer Estep


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Gin Blanco known to some as the assassin Spider has openly declared war on Mab Monroe to protect her adopted family and her sister Bria. But Mab is not taking it lying down. She has hired an assassin, Elektra LaFleur, to kill Spider. She is also suppose to kill Bria and Gin just for fun. Gin is going have to kill Elektra first but Elektra is an elemental also able to control electricity and Gin is not sure her own stone and ice power will be strong enough to save herself.

I am not sure what it is about these books that I like so much. Is it the characters? The story line? That it’s something new and different to me? Maybe it’s all of those and more. I love that characters are growing and changing and the continuing plot of Gin right wrongs and understanding that she lost her family but found a new one.

Go read this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...