Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Something Blue

Something Blue (Darcy & Rachel, #2)Something Blue by Emily Giffin


My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Darcy Rhone has just broken up with her fiancée when she discovers he has been cheating on her with her best friend Rachel. Shocked by the discovery that anyone would choose Rachel over her Darcy is sent into a tailspin. And her new boyfriend and baby on the way are not helping her put things in perspective. But after being dumped by her new boyfriend Darcy runs off to London to spend quality time with her old friend Ethan. And love finds Darcy again but is she able to move forward or be stuck in the past.

I am not a fan of Darcy Rhone. In fact you can say I dislike her a lot. So when I started reading this book I was prepared not to like it and I didn’t. All because I didn’t like her character I Something Borrowed. There was nothing Darcy could do to redeem herself in my eyes. Okay she redeemed herself a little bit but I just don’t like her at all. Unlike Something Borrowed I will not be rereading this book in fact I may get rid of my copy of the book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...