Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

My 5 Star Books - Part 4

Well we are at the end of my 40 5 Star books. Reading over the list I wonder if I would still rate the books 5 stars if I read the books today. Some of them seem to be odd chices for me to rate so high. What was my criteria at the time I read the book?


  1.  Field of Blood by Denise Mina
  2. The Ugly Duckling by Iris Johansen
  3. Slow Burn by Julie Garwood
  4. Killjoy by Julie Garwood
  5. Murder List by Julie Garwood
  6. A Thin Dark Line by Tami Hoag
  7. Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
  8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by J.K. Rowling
  9. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
  10. Girls Night In by Various Authors

 
In case you missed them:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...