Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

One Day

One DayOne Day by David Nicholls


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Meet Dexter and Emma on July 15 1988 there last day of university. They spend the day together and start building a friendship that will last 20 years. Through this 1 day every year you learn about the ups and downs Dexter and Emma experience.

I don’t want to reveal to much for fear of ruining the plot but I can say that I LOVE THIS BOOK.

From the first page to the last I was hooked. Constantly asking do Dexter and Emma get together? Will their friendship last? The characters were wonderfully imperfect and flawed as they deal with their own insecurities and resentments, struggling to find their way in life and to maintain their amazing friendship.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...