Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Overbite

Overbite (Insatiable, #2)Overbite by Meg Cabot


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Meena Harper is a woman torn. Between the man she loves, who happens to be a vampire, and her job, which is dedicated to the destruction of all vampire. How does she bridge these two parts of her life? By convincing both Lucien Antonescu and her employer that not all vampires are bad. But there is a new priest in town who has a secret all is own that is making life hard for Meena and her friends.

I did not like this book as much as I liked Insatiable in fact I am not sure I liked it all. The ending was most upsetting to me and I was left wondering is this it? I thought this was a series not 2 books. If you read Insatiable then you should read Overbite but don’t expect to much.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...