Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Feast of Fools

Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires, #4)Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The vampires and humans in Morganville have learned to live with each other mostly with little incident. That is until Bishop shows up on Claire’s doorstep with her parents. Bishop makes Ameile, Oliver and Myrnin seem nice and caring. And Bishop isn’t
planning on moving to Morganville and adjusting to their way of life. Oh no he wants to take over and destroy Morganville in the process. Now all the vampires are walking on eggshells and inviting humans to the masquerade ball in Bishop's honor. Only Claire suspects it’s not a regular ball and she is going to have to trust Morganville’s 2nd scariest vampire to save her, friends, family and Morganville from a blood bath.

I am so addicted to this series. There are few series that I feel compelled to read and devour one after another. This is one of these series. I have a hard time putting the books down, the fast pace and adventure keeps me reading well past my bed time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...