Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Trouble with Magic

The Trouble With Magic (A Bewitching Mystery, #1)The Trouble With Magic by Madelyn Alt
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Maggie O'Neil's life has never been what you call spectacular or exciting. She has a job she hates, in the town she grew up in and no love life to speak about. Then one day while procrastinating on her way to work she stumbles upon a quaint antique shop and meets the owner Felicity Dow's who immediately offers her a job. Now Maggie is working in an antique store and her new boss is a witch. Then her boss is accused of killing someone and Maggie is determined to proof her boss is innocent.

What a cute little book! I loved the writer’s dialogue between characters, while reading it I felt like I was part of a conversation with friends. I really liked that I was truly in the dark about the murderer's identity until Maggie figured it out herself. This is a book I would recommend to my mom a nice little cozy mystery

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...