Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Last Sacrifice

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rose is accused for murdering the Queen. A crime she didn’t commit!!! Unfortunately she is locked away and cant find the real killer or protect her best friend Lissa. But with the help of her friends Rose escapes with the help of Dimitri and Sydney, Rose sets out to find Lissa's lost half sibling. Back at court Lissa and company with the help of Abe, Rose's father, try and solve who the really killed the Queen. All while Lissa is running for Queen. Unfortunately the killer appears to be close to one of them. Will they be able to solve the murder in time to keep Rose alive and will finding Lissa's sibling really help.

While I did enjoy these books I believe they are a little mature for the YA audience they are written for. Especially this last book where Rose cheats on her boyfriend Aadrian with Dimitri. For some reason we are suppose to be okay with this because its Rose and Dimitri. I believe Rose should have settled things with Aadrian before moving on even though we all want Rose and Dimitri together.

This was a good conclusion to the Rose and Dimitri saga. I am glad that their story is resolved but I am very concerned for all the others in the story. Luckily Mead is planning to write spin-off stories that will tell us more about the other characters including I hope Lissa and Eddie.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...