Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Book vs. Movie

As an avid book lover I will never tell you a book is better than the movie. I dont know a book lover that will say they like the movie better (if you have examples of a movie better than the book please share).

With that being said I have seen a number of movie based on books that are really good.

Has Hollywood finally embraced the idea of reading a book before writing a script?

No I think the change has been me.

I dont go to the movie expecting it to be like the book anymore. I assume they have changed the movie and I go see the movie just to enjoy the movie.

With all that being said...I am going to go see The Hunger Games today...they better not mess with the story to much or I am going to be pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...