Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Perfect Blood

A Perfect Blood (The Hollows, #10)A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Life has not been easy for Rachel Morgan since she acknowledge that she is a demon. No one will hire her and she can't even get her drivers licence. But now that mutilated bodies are popping up all over Cincinnati both the FIB and IS need Rachel's help. Or someone to blame. Rachel along with Ivy and Jenks are hot on the trail of the killers but they keep getting away. Someone on the inside is tipping them off. To keep everyone save Rachel will have to trust Trent and truly embrace the demon part of her.

I love Rachel Morgan has a character this time around Rachel is struggling with the fact that Ivy and Jenks are moving on in their lives. She is happy for them but also sad that she is stuck and unable to take that step herself. Especially now that her mom has moved away and she has cut herself off from the ley line magic. Not to mention that whole demon thing ostracizing her from the world.

Do you ever get the feeling when you are reading a book in a series and that series will soon end? That's how I felt reading this book. Jenks and Ivy moving on, Glenn leaving and Rachel coming to terms with her witch born demon life. All these things plus the weird relationship developing between Trent and Rachel give me the feeling that soon their will be no more Rachel Morgan books. I cant decide if Kim Harrison is taking us down a new path or if she will soon be ending the series. I hope its the latter.

I did miss Al in this book. I hope he is in the next one more.

I really enjoy this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...