Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

By a Thread

By a Thread (Elemental Assassin, #6)By a Thread by Jennifer Estep
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After the fall out from killing Mab Monroe, Gin Blanco decides a vacation is in order. So she sets off to enjoy a weekend away with her sister Bria. But when you are the famous assassin The Spider, trouble follows you where ever you go. Bria's childhood friend is in trouble and when no one else is able to help her Gin decides that her vacation is over. But things are more complicated than she expects especially after her former love interest Detective Donovan Caine shows up engaged to the very person Gin is helping. Gin will have to put aside her personal feelings if she is going to survive.

Its rare that while I am reading a book I actually have to put it down because I am so stressed over what is going to happen next. I don't want to spoil what happens but at one point Gin is in a lot of trouble and you know what is going to happen next...and its not good. I was so stressed and wondering how Gin was going to get herself out of trouble that I had to put the book down and walk away for a few minutes. I had to do this even though I know there is a new book in the series coming out later this year.

This is a great series to read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...