Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bossypants

BossypantsBossypants by Tina Fey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What can one say about Tina Fey? She is witty, talented and has a wonderful self deprecating sense of humor. She is a self proclaimed nerd that is lucky enough to write, produce and star in one of the funniest shows on TV. Tina Fey tells her story in such a way that you will find yourself saying hey I did that and that would so happen to me also. Its an amazing every girl story that I would love to have every teenage girl read.

I love reading biographies. I really enjoy reading about peoples lives and better understanding their journey. Tina Fey tells a great story that flows well from point A to point B. Its quirky and entertaining from beginning to end.  If you are expecting a tell all who slept with who book and who hated who...then go read Tommy Lees biography but if your looking for a fun quick read that will keep you laughing then this is the book for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...