Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Dead to the World

Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse, #4)Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

While driving home one night Sookie sees a man running in the street and is suprised to se that it is the vampire Eric. Only Eric has no idea who he is. Sookie immediately takes him in like a stray kitten to protect him.  She soon finds out that there is a coven of witches trying to take over the Sherevport supernatural world.  So in a historical move vampires, werewolves and local wiccans join together to fight this new evil.  At the same time Sookie's brother Jason has gone missing and Sookie finds herself miglimg with the local werepanthers.  With this new gentler Eric will Sookie sinally given into temptation and what about Bill does she still have feelings for him?

This is a reread for me. I decided to reread it after I watched a few episodes of True Blood. I like to compare and contrast the different story lines. I enjoyed reading this book the second time around as much as the first time. Sookie is just a fun character and you can feel her pain and celebrate her triumphs with her.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...