Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Definitely Dead

Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #6)Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sookie Stackhouse does not want to become involved with Vampire politics but it seems it is unavoidable.  When Sookie travels to New Orleans to settle her cousins Hadley's estate she gets drawn into the Vampire Queen of Louisiana’s court. With her new boyfriend weretiger Quinn at her side Sookie tries to navigate court intrigue while someone is once again trying to kill her.

I don't know what it is about this series but you get sucked in and never what to leave.

Another recent reread. I think I liked it more the second time then I did the first time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...